Destiny Children Forum
"Children With Great Future"
The children's department of this mission is one of the active forces of our ministry. Bishop James, having been a children's pastor for four years before becoming pastor of many churches, does not see children as a waste in the church. He knows that the children are the "seeds" that will grow into tomorrow's ministry.
Pralin Tchami, Amarachi Obidigbo, Lilian Mbingue and Mirabel Yinyu are powerful instruments in the hands of the Lord. They have been mightily used to bring many changes in the lives of the children. Children are given time and opportunity to express their talents and gifts in the church. The cultural dance group which has provided great exposure for our children has really been a great blessing. We call it "Kingdom Dance Group." Children have used this to win many other children to Christ as they share the love of Christ with them.
Destiny Children's Ministry goes on picnic and sometimes they go on escorts to watch the nature and also to develop their mind as they go into factories and industries to see how men and women put their ideas into action. Our children's ministry has proven their love to Christ as they involve themselves in Bible Quiz, Drama, Recitation and many other children's programs.
You can send your children to receive an impartation and real change as they listen to life changing instruction from their teachers. We have seen children operate in the gifts of healing, miracles and also we see them casting out devils. Many are filled with the Holy Spirit speaking in tongues. Many unbelieving parents have come to Christ through their children.
Many of our children are involved in missions outreach. They are excited as they experience missions from their childhood. Our children support missions with their material things. Don't forget that children also have soul and spirit. You need to develop them at their younger age so that their lives will be molded by the word of God.
"Operation Catch Them Young" is what is needed in every church and ministry. "Except We Care They Will All Perish."
Proverbs 22:6 says "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it."
Sunday Morning - 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM - Sunday School
Sunday Morning - 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM - Children Service
Every Last Saturday Monthly - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
General and Practical Training
Children's Department Activities
1 TRAININGS: PROV. 22:6; DEUT. 6:7
- National training program for children teachers.
- Developing a steady teaching for national Dominion Faith children teachers.
- Pastors teachings on children upbringing.
- Impacting other children teachers in different branches.
- Practical workshops for children teachers.
2 SPIRITUAL ACTIVITIES: JOEL 1:3
- Children fasting and prayers on the last Saturday of every month.
- Monthly children presentation in the church.
- Children thanksgiving at the end of the year, after June/July examinations and every half part of the year.
- During the child dedication, children march ahead of parents.
- Children offerings.
- Children choir.
- Educating parents.
- Children gifts and offering for mission.
3 NEEDS: MARK 9:37; LUKE 6:38
- Children Sunday school materials.
- Flannel board to teach children.
- Children vacation Bible school each long holidays.
- Weekly need of children after Sunday school.
- DVD and VCD for children every Christmas.
- Buying puppets for children programmes.
4 LEISURES: PHIL. 4:4
- Dominion Faith children's day.
- End of the year party for children.
- Children's birthday.
- Children dancing group.
- Children's football.
- Parents gifts for other children.
- Children theater group.
- Dominion Royal Rangers.